Sunday, September 17, 2006

For You…

I am Martin and I presume you know that… This blog is not for my personal interest only but I offer this also to those people who I consider as “someone who I officially knew” or if not, someone who knows me but never got a chance to know them personally (some sort of 1st degree-2nd degree friends)…

And if your neither from those two, and you are just someone else browsing the net and just happened to linked to my valuable thing that you may consider as a rubbish, I hope you enjoyed reading some of its part. Well, I don’t care if you don’t.

I placed a chat box on the shout corner not because I consider your comments in improving my blog.. I was just curious on how this thing works.. so please, place something dur to prove myself: that stuff is really operational… But if it’s a compliment, I change my mind, I deeply appreciate it.

Thankz for visiting mah blog!

No comments: