Saturday, February 24, 2007

my best february

i dont know pero i think this is the best hearts month ive ever had... even though um still single but enjoying and celebrating this month with kindda good flings and giggles... its about my highlightz... si highlights ko, i guess kilala ya na ko... haha!!! the fact nga best tripz namun ay siya.... i guess, bal an ya na... the stares kung magkitaay kami... ang smile maybe?! pro i know naman nga asta dira lng na siya... i know kng panu maglugar sa self ko, I know my limitations and i recognize reality... so what?! im happy for those stares.... and it always completes my day!

so what kung bal an ya?! it was never a drawback for me... haha... nag enjoy pagd ko gani....
it was the 15th of the month, the day after the hearts day na maconsider ko special sa akon...
si bakeshoppe, upod namun nagsaot... haha...
kag si highlytz, nag daog sa saot....
subong, bag o lang ko tapos lagaw with the first years...
nagcelebrate c pam sng burtday ya...
kindda late pro ok lng a...
haha...

No comments: