Monday, September 17, 2007

jd burtdee




mark this day...

hay, life... many changes happened in just few weeks of enjoying my life in this roller coaster excitement... it started with the Tilipunan event where I enjoyed my stay in Alimodian with my NFF's (newly found friends)... I enjoyed the trip... the fact thet I got a chance to meet this wonderful people in our department and few special one's from the HRM... text mates na kami...

next stop was the Recollection of our section attended by the former sections A and B which is know known as the MedTech2 Fused.... Issues were cleared from both parties, conflicts were solved, impressions were understood and few special attentions were discovered and developed... this is totally a start of something new...

due to this recollection, few more revelations sprouted.... the Roj-Michael conflict which gave me the title of Pontius Pilate (the hugas kamay guy)... and few sessions were held... last Friday- the start... its because of this issue, a loviedubb tandem had been possible...in the presence of BUTTERCUP and PRESIDENT... Hay, I was the chaperon the next day.... quite a shocking news not yet ready to be revealed... (wahaha... supah glad, I was one of the first to know and witness)...

but this day is the more special one... christine sudario, mary rose and I had a not so gurl thing talk in the Pilota Court with the passing "scorable" few as an entertainment.... JD passed our way and I told Christine na crush ko na siya... Christine pala and JD are friends, so the gaga called the attention of cutie... she then told me that its his birthday... 2 days before mine... wow... then, she told me na iTreat daw siya for lunch... few laughs and talks and jokes and I headed my way to my theo class in Pharma3A.... I got a chance to have a talk with Joeart and yahoo....seems like we are now real friends... haha...I went to Robinsons then and to my surprise, as I was buying my chicken ala king waffle- that mahaderang Christine approached me and together with my JD... wow... the best part was... I greeted him Happy Birthday!!!! and cutie JD smiled back... hay what a fantastic day... And as I am typing this posting, michael txted me to join them in Jeplocs with Buttercup and President which he met in Jollibee SM Delgado... wow...
But my JD and my JoeArt... this is a day truly to be marked...

No comments: