Tuesday, July 13, 2010

REST THE NET FOR AWHILE

 my fav tweet today: STOP CALLING YOURSELF UGLY JUST SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SAY YOU'RE NOT! -OMGteenquotes...



Few days ago, my eyes started to get soo red, teary and itchy, must be irritatted from my facial cream.. Soo for now, I need to say goodbye to the internet connections so I may deal with this soring eye.. Its a good sign, a motivation for me to stop all eye straining activities like PCs and watching TV.. For now, I need to focus on my review.. Need to pass the Compre aand ofcourse the Board Exam... Need confidence to face the MLS Board.. Need to provee to them that it won't always bee about who made it first but it is about whom made the best play...

Good thing God is always with me.. He never left me in my trying times... Sometimes I think I'm his favorite coz his spoiling me at times...and I am thankful with that coz he loves me sooo much... Thank you God.. I know everything has its right time. What I need to do now is to focus on improving myself and playing my new role- the DONOR OF LOVE and not a beggar of it... Everything shall follow after that... Thanks for everything...

So this must be goodbye for now.. See you soon as I spill the good news..


I'm loving myself more! Tah tah!

No comments: