Monday, April 09, 2007


to all those who i thought are my true friends but truth is they are not, this is all for you:
do you think I'm still that 'friend' you used to know?!well, im sorry but you are wrong!i'm not that stupid anymore to forget about all of those rude moments i had with you!do you think i'm really that stupid?!fuck you all!!!!i will not allow you to do it again!why on hell did i convinced myself that your friendship is sincere?!bunch of bitches!you're one of my garbage now, ready to be disposed...hate you all!!!i will not allow you to hurt me again.i've changed...i'm not the friend you used to trash...
you don't deserve me...i'm too good to be with you...friend?forget about it!
all this time, i thought you're true!filthy bitch!
i'm you're friend who had experienced the best...
best betrayal!
the friend you used to disregard...the unprioritize!!!
i'll be too stupid if i join you're 'best' company again...you hurt me alot...you are damned good in that,you and the rest of our "friends"
don't count on me in times you need a friend...don't count on me in times you think i'm your LAST resort.when they are not around and you need a crying shoulder, expect me....expect me to laugh the hardest!
i've already woke up in reality.i don't need you more than you need me, bitch!
i will not pay any revenge,it will make me one of you...
you put a blind eye on me, its my turn to disregard you!!!
im stonger now...but i won't fight back...i'll forget about all those stuffincluding you...all at one go!!!you selfish bitch...
i hate you!!!and i hate you badly...but guess what, you can hardly feel it!!!you don't even notice it...well, because you belong to the bunch of insensitive bitches,it's instinctive...
you made me aware of how unimportant i am..you made me feel so rejected....
and the best part is that, you make fun out of it!do you think it's funny?truly an inconciderate creature...
and if you feel guilty,you must be regretful this time...you deserve it!
but maybe after a couple of seconds of graspingthis "for you're self-blame" write-up,you will learn to hate me too....well, i already expect that!knowing you guys....
who do i think i am, right?!
im not that important, right?!
you can live your life without me, right?!

sorry for disturbing your conscience......but you worth it bitch!
good luck!

No comments: