Friday, June 08, 2007

SanAg here I Come!!!

June 13- d start of anodur strenus semester... hay, school na naman...
But in a way, it excites me alot....
i miss those times we make fun to people we dont know...
i miss those pop quizzes we try to pass with our powerful x-ray vision and super powerful micro-mini kodigos...
but will this semester be different from the previous?
Maybe alot... i'll ba having lots of time to rest and search for bakeshoppe and highlightz...
yes!!
actually, i saw them during enrollment...
newlook:
Bakeshoppe: mukhang ringbearer in white inter uniform
Highlights: colored ulit ang hair...and always good looking...
such a wonderful experiences that i had faced last semester making fun of this two...
what a heck... i miss collegelyf!
I miss my bestbudz tym with jezzel and the rest of the kalog kuging buang bonjing friendz...
I miss making codenames to the monstrous profs...
i miss the art masterpieces in my notebook: the half goldfish physics prof and the botany monster i had created last semesters...

hay, im excited...
i miss sanAg nah...

No comments: