Wednesday, June 13, 2007

a start of somt'n new?

a start of somt'n new?


the week of nrollment was another changing moment for me... due to some "i dont know what happened" event, a closeness was finally made to someone who feel so ilang to me... im so happy with that and i'll save the new friendship id encountered...

at some point, a new irritating discovery was made.... the low-class i know is sooo suya with my tee which i brought from surplus.... so what if it is from a cheapstore?! insecurities of this no-fashion statement filthy idiot!
but what makes all this week wonderful is seeing highlights! the ever cutie i know... and guees what, highlights stared at me whenever we meet... this is an awesome event... so deliciously fun! if i just have the guts to approach this being... haaaayy....
dream lofty dream... aim high martin....
but in the end...wake up!
just keep on staring! enjoy the view...
kung bal an ya lang...

wahaha...


i"ll rest my pen...

No comments: