Monday, November 01, 2010

HALLOWEEN TREAT

Happy Halloween... A Halloween treat for myself? Watching Episodes 7 and 8 of Mischievous Kiss.. Haist, now I know why I really love this drama... Same reason for everyone to have a favorite drama or movie or song...only one good reason: because we can relate to it. No matter how different the characters are, there will always be that one same scenario that you may had cried because it was soo you...soo true... Those scenes that activates a part of your brain to remember same event in your past... For this episodes, I think the main theme was giving up, letting go and forgetting. Trying to let go?! What the.. haist.. WTF!!!!!! wahahha... Anyways, I learned a lot from watching this drama... 

Time to visit Lola Rene and Lolo Nomer... 

No comments: