Friday, December 10, 2010

OFFICIALLY, I AM A BMLS GRADUATE!

After years of struggling, finally I made it... I just passed the Comprehensive examination yesterday and I can't believe it, no Re-Ex... Whoah! Im so happy... Two weeks of sleepless nights, six months of depressing waiting and almost six years of patience, I'm done! I am soo done with school, though I'm missing it but I need to face a much bigger world, the real one. I know that I will make it to the board examination but I want to make it big. I will do my very best in order to top the board, after all I am John Martin Damasco... Joke lang... haha... Thanks to all those who in a way had contributed to this success I am enjoying at this moment...

God, without you, I know I can't make it this far... Thank you so much for loving me despite me being the crazy sheep among your flock. Now I know, I am your favorite...hehehe... I love you soo much...

Manila, I know you are thrilled to welcome me... I will try my best to live freely, independently and responsibly... I'll learn to cook real food for survival's sake...hahha...

 Thank you sooo sooo soooooo much for all of these... You are my strength and I will always be there, leading your silent legion...

To my SSC Family, thank you!

To the crazy BMLS we finally made it...
Thank you for the years of friendship and craziness... keep on soaring high!!!!

To Shella, Ellen, Jennifer and Jose... The Penta "a"- hahaha... Thank you!!!

To Nanay, Tatay, Myla and Michael, I offer my next success to you... I will remember you everytime I am being attacked by negativity...

To Tita Malou, I won't be able to experience this if not because of you... Thank you!

To you my God, My Saviour, My Everything... I super duper love you to the nth power!!! Mwuah! Mwuah!!!

Yahoo!!! Graduate na gid ko... Goodbye paper and pens and assignments and projects and demanding teachers and terror teachers and teachers who are bitches...

I will miss you all!!!!

No comments: