Wednesday, March 05, 2008

diary entry

I'm lonely... Yeah right., I am always lonely... what's new with that?! I feel so bad and jealous to0 everyone around me... why?! Maybe I am just not good when it comes to contentment... my inferiority complex sucks me off like hell.... I do have lots and lots of worries... zits are the proof to that... lately, I attempted to end my life... a piece of shit for that... I felt so bad, frustrated and insecured... why I am lonely? I don't know... maybe for the fact that I am alone despite I have tons of friends... or it's because of the number that I became desperate of looking for the best?!

speaking of friends, just an hour ago, I was thinking, what if my friends find out that their friend is a huge shit? a dirtiest sluttish fucker?! a piece of big hoar?! things will change. definetely....


I'm tired of this kind of life... hope I will see changes going on...



meanwhile,

*Jem called me tuesday morning... Cell Bio assignment should be passed 8am that day... she bribed me of a Hershey bar and a hundred bucks to fetch her assignment to school (her body hurts- like mine, during the baseball game a day before.).

*we still practice for the culminating activity... hope it will be a success.

*and we had a meeting for that several times, still lots of probs.. btw, I am the president of this subject... community and public health. culminating will be on march 15 at Asilo....


hope i can write something nice next time...

No comments: