Friday, May 21, 2010

DIARY ENTRY

Let me start this entire entry with an immortal line from Gossip Girl: "Ain't karma a bitch?"... Coz this time is payback time. Yup, she sensed it already. The undirected insults, tira, pangabo and all those mean things only we could execute... Sorry.  girl, as what I have said, you might forget, you're messing up with the Pro's... Careful.. Now, she felt that she is so alone. She deserve it. No feeling of guilt for a plastic like me. Sorry...but everytime you do your shot, I make sure I double the excitement...

And as for the old mammoth who keep on making my feelings complicated, someday baby boy, there's gonna  be an updated version of me (let me borrow that KC). But someday you will realize that you made an awful compromise and you wish that you have what you missed.... Just wait Yan, and you will see....haha.... A much better me... You'll see...

Let me finish this oral exams and I know, I will make it to the top rank of the MLS board exam... I will then make my life better.. I will suffer no more. I will make sure of that...

I'm the best..as always... (evil laugh)

No comments: