Saturday, January 01, 2011

why do i love quotewhore?!

This is to 2011.
In 2010 I made mistakes. Met lots of bitches & assholes. & I did things i shouldn't have. I was too busy looking at the past. What happens.. happens, that's all i can say. 2011 will be my year. i'm no longer even thinking about my regrets. Shit is going to happen when I don't want it to, but there's a reason behind it all. Someday it will all make perfect sense. Or maybe it won't. Not my problem. January 3rd, I'm going to walk with the biggest smile on my face. For once it will be a real one. I'll walk down the halls with confidence not giving a damn what he/she thinks. & I'm not gonna sit around waiting for him to text me. I'll turn all the insults into compliments. Whatever it takes to make me happy, I'll do it. Cause 2010 was one of the years i just sat around and felt sorry for myself. Well not this year bitches! RT if this is basically your toast!
Here's to 2011!

No comments: