Saturday, January 01, 2011

Farewell, Old Friend

For months, I've been writing about you, about how I'm gonna move on, sometimes saying that it is over but actually it is not. Now is a NEW year, I need to let go. I need to say goodbye for the last time- for the times that I am missing you and those moments I want to say "I love you". We may be seeing each other again, you may keep on texting me "Hi. Musta?" and leave a message at times but now, they will just be a mere casual catching up from an old friend. I may not forget you (coz it is impossible), but those moments, will just be bare memories; memories of how we used to be... Now is goodbye. Now, the chapter about you ends and the transition to a new life begins. I am thrilled, I am excited and believe it or not, I am happy. Though there is still a little inevitable bitterness but still I am okay. I'll be perfectly fine in God's time. Goodbye to you...

 Just want you to know, I loved you...

No comments: