Sunday, October 10, 2010

the dilemma of a party guy who decided to study saturday night

Now I know, BFF Jem shouild be really angry by now... Haizt, I decided to study, not to party with her. But in a way, I didn't feel much guilt with my decision. I really need to start studying for my Compre. It's as if a "one wrong step then bye-bye" kind of exam. I need to prepare. I know that there is lesser time left, I am feeling lost with my studies already. Bar hooping is not my feel anymore. Lately, I find dancing, flirting and spending bucks for nothing to be boring. Is it because I am getting more mature or just because I am already earning that's why I am becoming wise when it comes to spending at this time? Whatever the reason is, for me, partying is boring... I am more into priming in a tambay kinnda way, it's more fun coz more laughs, nonsense talks and corny jokes- sooo fun... So to decide whether to party or to study--- I'll go for books and taking down notes... BORING!
But I need to, especially at this point that I am more inspired to study. One focus at a time, and for now, achieve the short term goals and decide to reach the highest peak that I am aiming to ever since...


LESS FUN, MORE MATURE, MORE PRACTICAL ME....

No comments: